Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Review: Zenith DTT901 DTV converter box

"Pete C." wrote in news:490b9e58$0$21513
:

dpb wrote:

dpb wrote:
Oh, one more thing...in analog pass-thru mode the signal was
significantly poorer, to the point of being virtually unwatchable.

--

Remember that at or shortly after the cutover date, most of those
digital signals will get a lot stronger. Most of the current digital

Have heard that several times. Good news for me. I get a bunch of stations
but some nights they are weak and you get that pixeling. Most of the time
they're crystal clear. This is on a DTV with no converter.