Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Senator Obama's Four Tax Increases for People Earning Under $250k

HeyBub wrote:
wrote:
On Oct 31, 1:10 pm, "Coleah" wrote:
[While I found this article interesting, ...

We according the the news the morning, the increased taxes
(overall) do not occur until you get to 250,000 or some such number,
well above my income and the income of any taxpayer who would be
classified as middle income.

Assume a couple in the city of Vallejo (suburb of San Francisco). They've
both been on the job about 25 years. The husband is a cop and he's married
to an elementary school principal - your typical upper-middle-class family.
Their combined salary of $282,000 easily exceeds the 250K threshold.

Cop salary
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1225...googlenews_wsj

Principal salary
http://www.simplyhired.com/a/salary/...+Francisco,+CA

And the cost of living there is what? I'll bet their
expenses in the country of California are a lot higher
than where I'm from. I don't think of their income as
that high for Californiastan. If a cop and a principal
at an elementary school pulled in $282,000 dollars a
year in Alabamastan, there would be an investigation
for criminal activity.

TDD