Posted to alt.home.repair
BobR BobR is offline

Default Senator Obama's Four Tax Increases for People Earning Under $250k

On Oct 31, 3:42*pm, Joe Doe wrote:
On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 13:02:56 -0700, BobR wrote:

snip

Did YOU notice that the subject was very clear but being a complete
moron you opened and read it anyway just so you could bitch about it.

Isn't Google great.http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...Creed1%40r-a-r...

Want me to add your groups to the address so they know what an ass you
are? Then who do you suspect they will call a moron?

Now take it some place else. This political crap has continued too long.
It always involves the stupid that can't read the name of the group.

Any type of repair question is always welcome here. I offer a thanks for
cooperating from the majority of the group, I'm sure.

Very truly yours,
Joe The Usenet Nanny

Ok, lets put it on topic....how do you repair of a worn out useless
USNET NANNY?

PS: I don't give a flying flip if you add every usenet group.