Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Grilled Shrimp

"Robatoy" wrote in message
Whoa! No Italian? How about Greek? Hell, I eat Mediterranean Periphery
food all the time. Spanish, Italian, Greek, mmmmm not too keen on some of
that Northern
African (Algerian etc.) stuff.

No, don't eat much of those either very often. Mostly it's only when I've
been invited to some group dinner and the menu is fixed. Guess I've led a
sheltered life. Best I can do is pigging out on the occasional Thai order.

r--- who feels a bit silly not considering the 'access' aspect of
restaurants. Il Fornello is a steep climb. I will keep that in mind
next time I make a recommendation.

Wouldn't worry about it. If they can't (or won't) make it so I can get in
the front door, then I'm not the least bit interested in spending my money
there anyway. I've lobbied a few restaurants to enable access for places
that I've visited in the remote past, but the standard response is that
they've been designated an historic building and they couldn't change
architecture if they wanted to.