Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Grilled Shrimp

Mark & Juanita wrote:

Stuart wrote:

In article
,
Robatoy wrote:
How about some haggis whilst enjoying some rap. Can you feel the
romance in the air?
Best you pass me that bottle of scotch........ I will eventually
acclimatise.

For me, I don't think the words "enjoy" and "rap" could ever be in the
same sentence but a haggis, as long as it's a "proper" one [1], with a
nice single malt - probably one of the Islay whiskies - Mmmm - heaven

I'm pretty sure that "enjoy" and "haggis" most definitely belong in the
same sentence.

Whoops, That should have read, "I'm pretty sure that "enjoy" and "haggis"
most definitely DON'T belong in the same sentence."

[1] One locally made in a butchers, not in a factory, using a real
[sheep's
pluck not a plastic bag.