Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Grilled Shrimp

Stuart wrote:

In article
,
Robatoy wrote:
How about some haggis whilst enjoying some rap. Can you feel the
romance in the air?
Best you pass me that bottle of scotch........ I will eventually
acclimatise.

For me, I don't think the words "enjoy" and "rap" could ever be in the
same sentence but a haggis, as long as it's a "proper" one [1], with a
nice single malt - probably one of the Islay whiskies - Mmmm - heaven

I'm pretty sure that "enjoy" and "haggis" most definitely belong in the
same sentence.

[1] One locally made in a butchers, not in a factory, using a real sheep's
pluck not a plastic bag.