Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Grilled Shrimp

On Oct 31, 11:43*am, "Upscale" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

Il Fornello
214 King Street West, Toronto, ON (A few doors East of The Royal Alex)

I've passed it by on occasion, but in all honesty I'm not into Italian. I
rarely eat pasta and I'm not so much into the sauces. As well, the vast
majority of establishments in that area aren't accessible. I'm much more
into the barbequed menu with the occasional surf and turf to vary the
restaurant diet.

Whoa! No Italian? How about Greek? Hell, I eat Mediterranean Periphery
food all the time.
Spanish, Italian, Greek, mmmmm not too keen on some of that Northern
African (Algerian etc.) stuff.

Then there is Pacific Rim Periphery food..*S*

Heck, there is so much history and culture that is food related. I
guess it is a lot like music. All good if done well.
There is food I don't like, as there is music I don't like. Some food
isn't even food, some 'music' isn't music either.

How about some haggis whilst enjoying some rap. Can you feel the
romance in the air?
Best you pass me that bottle of scotch........ I will eventually
acclimatise.

r--- who feels a bit silly not considering the 'access' aspect of
restaurants. Il Fornello is a steep climb. I will keep that in mind
next time I make a recommendation.