Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Miller Syncrowave 180 SD

RWL wrote:

On 2008-10-31, RWL wrote:
I spotted this on Craigslist within driving distance from me. Comes

with
the torch, pedal, self dimming mask, etc, but no gas cylinder. Listed

at
$1500 which probably isn't a real bargain.

From: "Ignoramus27079"
If you are within driving distance from me, I can sell you a Miller
Aircrafter 330ST for the same price if you pay in cash.

Chicago area would be a looooong drive from central PA ;-)
In my youth a road trip, but now.........

RWL

Please, that's nothing. I've done TX-CT-TX (~3,400mi RT) a couple times
so far and will do again in the near future.