Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Do you call that "deflation"?

Ignoramus27079 wrote:

''... the Commerce Department reported that inflation was at 4.2 percent in
September compared with a year ago, down slightly from the 4.5 percent
annual gain in August. Outside of food and fuel products, prices
climbed 2.4 percent, above the Federal Reserves preferred ceiling
of 2 percent.''

Iggy,

I enjoyed filling my tank for less that 20 bucks (small car), then I went into the big
grocery store and noticed my savings had been grabbed by cost increases in food.

Btw, how is a quart of no-name motor oil priced at 2.89 a quart with gas is down to 2.22
in my area?

Wes
--

I'll have respect for the law when the law has respect for me.