Posted to uk.d-i-y
PCPaul PCPaul is offline

Default Argos multitool

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 20:14:18 +0000, EricP wrote:

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 18:56:02 GMT, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

PCPaul wrote:
I went in the other day to buy the WorX sonic tool thing - like the
Fein Multimaster or the Bosch PMF-180. I was expecting £69.99 but it's
in the sale at £55ish *and* I got a £5 gift card thrown in.. can't say
fairer than that, can you?

Wonder if the Bosch blades fit? Any chance of posting a picky of the
blade?

Answer is No. Completely different fitting. Worx and Fein are a star
cutout and Bosch is a hole with a circle of little holes around that.

That's what I understand.. you can use the old or new Fein accessories
(with the £5 adaptor), but Bosch is a different setup completely.