Posted to balt.general,alt.home.repair
Jeff Wisnia Jeff Wisnia is offline

Default What Was The Plumber Doing On The Roof?

Steve Barker DLT wrote:

depends on the situation. did the person with the clog owe the plumber
money? I have known of plumbers that would drop a tethered plug down the
vent stack on over due accounts. When they complained, then he demanded
payment. When the payment was made, the plug was pulled up and the problem
went away.. hhmmmmmmmmmmm.... think this could be the situation??

"Murriel" wrote in message

Few years ago, the basement bathroom tub and "sanitary" tub in the
laundry room were clogged. I saw the plumber clear the bathroom tub
clog with a snake. Didn't see how he cleared the laundry tub but he
spent some time on the roof.

Now the basement bathroom sink needs to be unclogged. I was thinking
about snaking it.

Do I have to get on the roof first, and, if so, what procedures should
be followed? Thanks again for your help.

Makes me wonder what similar trick a doctor might pull on a slow paying
patient. G

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia