Hoyt Weathers

Default Dissatisfied with Lee Valley order

not dispute the date FedEx records show to be the delivery date. It was found by me
only this morning, the 15th of September. I think the actual delivery was when I
picked up the package from the floor of my front porch. From a technical and legal
point of view, I never officially accepted delivery. I took it, unopened, to my local
FedEx Freight office this morning and they now have custody of it. I have told Rob
Lee this in much more detail than is stated here.

Hoyt Weathers

Sam Krenov wrote:

"Ken Muldrew" wrote in message
Hoyt Weathers wrote:

The FedEx report is indeed incorrect in
that no person signed for the delivery.

That seems to be the case. Also, they claimed to have delivered it on
the 11th; I believe you dispute this as well.

Ken, want me to find you a dead horse and you can beat on it for a
while?