Posted to balt.general,alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default What Was The Plumber Doing On The Roof?

In article ,
(Murriel) wrote:

Few years ago, the basement bathroom tub and "sanitary" tub in the
laundry room were clogged. I saw the plumber clear the bathroom tub
clog with a snake. Didn't see how he cleared the laundry tub but he
spent some time on the roof.

Now the basement bathroom sink needs to be unclogged. I was thinking
about snaking it.

Do I have to get on the roof first, and, if so, what procedures should
be followed? Thanks again for your help.

You need to take a pack of cigarettes, a bottle of jack daniels, and a
thermos of coffee up there. Plumbers take their breaks on the roof in
order to soak up some vitamin D from the sun. Then go back inside and
pour a half gallon of castor oil in the sink. That should take care of
it, and you can go back to watching football.