Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

Default Dimples in poly finish - Why? "poly 03 post.jpg" yEnc 529017 Bytes

Ahhhh...
Had heard ofthe dreaded silicone fisheyes, but was under the impression that they usually manifested themselves as relatively large - an inch or so.
Since these were between the diameter of a ballpoint pen clicker and a pinhead, i dismissed that thought.
Odd that the first coat went on fine for both pieces, and the second coat was fine on one of the two.
Got it sanded today without nicking the stain and am going to give it another try.
I d/l one of the pix and it was fine. if anyone else has problems, or if Swingman wants me to, let me know and I'll re-post.
Thanks.