Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Dear Friend's Toilet does not flush fully

ChrisCoaster wrote in
:

On Oct 30, 12:15*am, Red Green wrote:
ChrisCoaster wrote
innews:804b885c-ff01-4344-9939-439

:

Dick-Cheney-in-Drag VP running mate Palin

Can't go along with that one. She's a looker IMO. Guess that depends
on how old you are though. History shows, brains and looks have
nothing to do with each other.- Hide quoted text -

I'm not referring to her looks, Red - I'm talking about her policy,
stuff she's said. Frankly, she FRIGHTENS me, hence the "Cheney"
reference.

-CC

Thanks for clearing that up. If I read it more carefully and thought for
a second I may have picked that up. Maybe not. I usually catch on to
things right away...the third time:-)