Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cutting Back On Chlorine In Your Hot Tub

On Oct 30, 3:29*pm, Swim University wrote:
Bob F.
I'm sure some would beg to differ on your comments. You are more than
welcome to do this research on your own and you will find out exactly
what an ozonator does.

Maybe you should do the research first. For someone with
SwimUniversity as a screen name, you don't know much about ozone
generators. Bob F is correct. Your statement that ozone generators
just pass the water through an ultraviolet light that kills the
bacteria is totally false. The ozone generators I'm familiar with do
not even pass the water through the ultraviolet light at all. They
use an ultraviolet light to generate the ozone, which is then routed
as a gas into the water. And it's the oxidizing effect of the ozone
that kills the bacteria.

There is nothing wrong with having a ozonator
in your spa, although there is also nothing wrong not having one. But
I would have no reason to lie to my readers or give them false
information.

You just did give false information.