Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Grilled Shrimp

On Oct 30, 8:57*pm, "Upscale" wrote:
"Swingman" wrote in message
Preheat the barbeque to medium. Grill shrimp for 1 minute then turn

over,
cover the grill and cook for another 2 minutes.

Duly noted, and saved to try ASAP! Thanks!!

Obviously, the bigger the shrimp used, the better they cook. I'm always
reminded of an Australian TV travel ad I saw once where everybody is invited
to visit and they will put a few "shrimp on the barbie". Biggest shrimp I've
found to date were at a local Costco. Not anywhere near the size of the ones
in the TV ad, but big enough that 1/2 dozen made for a full meal.

OR... some (3, 4?) Dublin Bay prawns. (Norwegian Lobster tails aka
scampi.. more than one scampo.).. or big fat tiger shrimps. Then....
garlic butter, assuming it didn't get too hot when it was made.

You bastich, Dave.... now I'm hungry...G

btw, if you like Italian food, you have to check this place out (if
you haven't already):

Il Fornello
214 King Street West, Toronto, ON (A few doors East of The Royal Alex)