Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Grilled Shrimp

"Swingman" wrote in message
Preheat the barbeque to medium. Grill shrimp for 1 minute then turn

over,
cover the grill and cook for another 2 minutes.

Duly noted, and saved to try ASAP! Thanks!!

Obviously, the bigger the shrimp used, the better they cook. I'm always
reminded of an Australian TV travel ad I saw once where everybody is invited
to visit and they will put a few "shrimp on the barbie". Biggest shrimp I've
found to date were at a local Costco. Not anywhere near the size of the ones
in the TV ad, but big enough that 1/2 dozen made for a full meal.