Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Repost of EZ Etouffee

"Robatoy" wrote:

I agree. IMHO, there ain't no such thing as too much garlic. There

*is*, however, such a thing as too much over-heated (fried beyond a
very light tan) garlic. I can munch on a clove of fresh, but I can't
stand that thing that garlic does when over-heated...just godawful..
and most people do that when they make garlic bread. *shudder* It's a
fine line. It's kinda like fish... if you can smell it, I don't want
it.

Amen.

The way some people abuse garlic when they put it in hot oil borders
on criminal.

Lew