Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Repost of EZ Etouffee

On Oct 30, 4:30*pm, "Swingman" wrote:
"Robatoy" *wrote

Fair enough. We'll try it with butter, as per recipe, and if the
result is worth it, butter it is. Salted or unsalted?

Mox nix (makes no difference) ... but you most definitely do NOT want to
additionally "season" the recipe with salt or pepper, as the "Hot" Pace
Picante sauce does all that for you.

(but a bit of garlic powder won't hurt)

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

I agree. IMHO, there ain't no such thing as too much garlic. There
*is*, however, such a thing as too much over-heated (fried beyond a
very light tan) garlic. I can munch on a clove of fresh, but I can't
stand that thing that garlic does when over-heated...just godawful..
and most people do that when they make garlic bread. *shudder* It's a
fine line. It's kinda like fish... if you can smell it, I don't want
it.

Oh, btw, we can get Pace here, but it's stupid money. This better be
good! G