Posted to uk.d-i-y
BigWallop[_2_] BigWallop[_2_] is offline

Default Fed up with HP

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
BigWallop wrote:
It was £58 to fill the car up and £62 (colour and black) to buy ink
cartridges for our HP all-in-one. The fifty eight pounds for fuel will
normally last me about 2 weeks, back and forward to work. The sixty two
pounds for ink will also last for about two weeks because we use the
machine to fax, copy and print all our work stuff.

Surely at that sort of usage a laser would make sense?

We've tried all of them and have found that HP All-in-One (don't remember
model No.) works the best for our needs. Admittedly we go through more
black ink than we do the colour cartridge, but it still costs a lot to keep
the thing going.

Thanks heavens for "Cartridge World" http://www.cartridgeworld.co.uk , or
we'd go bust paying for the ink on our invoices. :-)