mark

Default skateboard ramp build

"AlexL" wrote in message ...

This is an area where I have a certain amount of expertise... I skate, and
have built a few different structures in my time.

If you're close enough to Watford, I'd love to help (& skate it!)... The
plans are pretty good - well done in your search.

AlexL

Thanks for the replies Alex and BigWallop...I'll look into marine
paint thing...but have a feeling it may be too splippy....I'm probably
going to go for the bare wood with tarp cover....I'be priced the wood
up and I'm looking at about £400 so far, which is a bit more than I
wanted to spend...anybody know of some cheap cheap cheap timber
merchants...

As for the width...I also thought 8' was a bit narrow...but I'm having
enough trouble convincing the boss that this is a good idea...so 16'
is probably a no no..I may get away with 12' though....but then it get
more expensive...

Cheers guys...I'm off to alt.skateboard...