Ken Muldrew

Default Dissatisfied with Lee Valley order

Hoyt Weathers wrote:

The FedEx report is indeed incorrect in
that no person signed for the delivery.

That seems to be the case. Also, they claimed to have delivered it on
the 11th; I believe you dispute this as well.

Also, I did not tell a falsehood.

I reproduce below a sentence that is deliberately misleading:

Hoyt Weathers wrote:

Two weeks ago I needed two items in a hurry for a project I was trying to complete on
schedule, so I ordered by telephone.

Here you imply that you placed the order two weeks ago. Instead, you
waited 4 days from the time that you needed the two items before
finally placing the order on the 4th (which was 10 days prior to your
complaint, not two weeks). Unless you specify, and agree to pay for,
rapid delivery, a 10 day waiting period is well within the acceptable
range for mail order service. I think your public complaint was
unjustified.

Ken Muldrew