Tom Watson

Default My apology to Robin Lee of Lee Valley

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 14:19:29 GMT, "Upscale"
wrote:

"Charlie Self" wrote in message

No. You get your share of the blame for not checking thoroughly before

popping
off.

Yeah, we know Charlie, you're perfect and you're willing to admit it.

What's with the attitude?

FWIW I think Charlie is right and Hoyt acted inappropriately.

Businesses depend on their good reputation and the goodwill of their
customers. To trash a company without foundation is as wrong as it is
to damage the reputation of any person. When done on a public forum
and, more specifically, a public forum devoted to the discussion of
the area of business that the company is in, the offence is even
greater.

As to the alleged perfection of Mr. Self: If I were to look back over
the many years that Charlie has participated in this group, I would
find him to be perfectly within his rights to tell you to go to hell.

Charlie has always taken the time to help out Wreckers of all levels
of competence and to do so with wit and style. He is knowledgeable
and shares his knowledge willingly.

Looking back over your contributions for the nine months that you've
been hanging around here, I wonder if you could say the same about
yourself.

Regards, Tom
Tom Watson - Woodworker
Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania