Posted to alt.home.repair
Hugh Woods Hugh Woods is offline

Default Nate Nagel

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
Obama and trashing the Constitution;

Nate,if you (and any others reading this) profess to be a conservative
and/or truly value the Constitution,you should read this;

http://tinyurl.com/6qpb9g
and these;
http://tinyurl.com/6e3qrh
http://tinyurl.com/6m6vk8

I will tell you in advance that these are Townhall.com columns,and hope
you
just don't blindly write them off as "right-wing".

a real conservative would find much of worth to read at this site and at
National Review Online.

Never use the words " a real conservative", without stating the era you are
speaking. Being an old era conservative, I can't help but notice, the party
has moved to the radical right.

I glanced over the first link you posted, and won't waste further time
looking over propaganda. The link criticizies Obama for not wearing a lapel
pin. Now if you're going to put one down, in an attempt to make the other
one look good, the other one better be wearing a lapel pin, especially with
the military background.

Here's one example in the final debate.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvdfO0lq4rQ