Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Repost of EZ Etouffee

On Oct 30, 8:24*am, "Swingman" wrote:

AAMOF, I usually host on an annual Gumbo party between Christmas and New
Years (if we indeed do it again this year Robert/nailshooter, y'all really
need to come this time as it may be the last, in this location anyway!) and
my gumbo at this event is purposely not "piquant" enough for my taste due to
the variety of palates that need to be pleased

CRAP! I almost missed this as I thought that any thread that had this
many responses was surely nothing but politics.

I may just have to say "to hell with it all" (although right now, that
isn't much...) and get my ass over there. With or without the love of
my life. Hit me when you know when it will be, and I will certainly
make all efforts to attend. I would love to actually taste the "real
thing".

Robert