Posted to rec.woodworking
Pat Barber Pat Barber is offline

Default Repost of EZ Etouffee

The Pace Picante "hot" is not really hot, rather highly
spiced. The average person will notice the slight
heat, but not enough to cause kicking and screaming.

DO NOT cut back on the amount of shrimp. That will cause
a much hotter version.

I don't know if the mild version is as good, since I
didn't try that yet.

Lew Hodgett wrote:
"Swingman" wrote:

Mom, who along with her sister, my aunt, "invented" the recipe, will
be proud to hear that ... a copy of your post is on the way to her.

OK, I'll admit it.

When it comes to hot and spicy, I'm a real candy ass.

Actually, it's my stomach that complains.

So what really happens if you sub mild for hot?

Lew