Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bruce[_4_] Bruce[_4_] is offline

Default Fed up with HP

Malcolm wrote:

Talk to Cartridge world. I use them for a school with a £2k annual
consumables budget and find them reliable and helpful with cartridges
(ink and laser) at around half manufacturers recommended. They deal
with problems immediatelty, teplacing faulty cartridges. Having said
that they are afranchise operation and I may have struck lucky. I will
not buy a printer without talking to them about the availability of
refills. They also supply printers at competative prices.

I have been very unimpressed with Cartridge World's laser toner
cartridges. On my 600 dpi HP printer they give very poor quality
prints that lack the deep blacks and fine detail of the HP toner.

However, I was impressed with Cartridge World's response; I obtained a
100% credit for the part-used recycled toner cartridge against a new
HP cartridge. The HP cartridge is excellent.

I have never used them for ink cartridges.