Posted to uk.d-i-y
Keefiedee Keefiedee is offline

Default Coloured woodstain

On Oct 30, 6:08*pm, Malcolm wrote:
Keefiedee wrote:
I've heard that you can get exterior woodstain in different colours
other that woody colours, including white. *Is this true? - I can't
find anything on google. *I'm mainly interested in white because the
house is listed. *Any info and links would be greatly appreciated.

Keith

Try Sadolin white woodstain. *Finish is satin. *I discovered it through
this group a few years ago and used it on my fascias and bargeboards.
It is an acryllic product wich it states is not for areas of high wear.
* All it requires is removal of loose parts of the existing finish. *My
application lasted about 5 years and an advantage is that it does not peel

Malcolm

When you say it just requires removal of loose parts of existing
finish - do you mean any finish - like paint?

Keith