Posted to uk.d-i-y
George George is offline

Default Fed up with HP

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.net...
On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 15:21:42 GMT, George wrote:

Aldi on Thursday(Today) are doing a HP Colour Laser printer for £149

I get the feeling the OP doesn't want another HP within 100yds of his
place. B-) Mind you he doesn't say what type of HP printer has given so
much grief so I assigned the post to the spam/troll category.

The only reason I'm responding is because I saw that offer and am half in
the market for a colour laser. I tried to find more information about that
printer and failed on the number given from Aldi CP1514 (with or without
the N), which makes me suspicious that it is some sort of "special" from
HP. Now it might be identical to another number printer or it might not...

--
Cheers
Dave.

Might be a spankin new model? as there is the 1512 on HP site at £179.