Posted to uk.d-i-y
Malcolm Malcolm is offline

Default Coloured woodstain

Keefiedee wrote:
I've heard that you can get exterior woodstain in different colours
other that woody colours, including white. Is this true? - I can't
find anything on google. I'm mainly interested in white because the
house is listed. Any info and links would be greatly appreciated.

Keith

Try Sadolin white woodstain. Finish is satin. I discovered it through
this group a few years ago and used it on my fascias and bargeboards.
It is an acryllic product wich it states is not for areas of high wear.
All it requires is removal of loose parts of the existing finish. My
application lasted about 5 years and an advantage is that it does not peel

Malcolm