Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ian White Ian White is offline

Default Fed up with HP

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Its this modern brand destruction cheap inkjet crap that is to be
avoided.

I blame Carly Fiorino.

So do HP's shareholders.

And who allowed the world's No 5 computer company to walk away with the
HP brand name, leaving the world's No 1 test equipment company to find a
new one?

But the Agilent board had only themselves to blame for picking that
particular name (anagrams, anyone?). Then a few years later, to prove it
wasn't a fluke, they renamed their semiconductor operation "Avago".

Over the past few years we have found that the camera, scanner and
inkjet that best met our needs all came from Canon. The only exception
is the old HP LJ4+ which just keeps on going.

--
Ian White