Posted to alt.home.repair
KC KC is offline

Default Paint & primer

On Oct 27, 9:45*pm, KC wrote:
Behr has a product that they call "Premium Plus Ultra", which is a
paint & primer combination. Has anyone had any experience with a
combination product like that? *It runs a couple of bucks higher than
regular paint, but is a good deal if you have to buy a can of primer
anyway. *Well, a "good deal" only if it really works which is why I'm
asking.

KC

Followup: I bought a quart just to try it. Only time will tell about
it's durability. But let me say that it has a very disagreeable smell
that doesn't seem to go away. I painted 4 shutters, let them dry
outdoors, then stored them in the garage till I get around to putting
them up. That was 3 days ago and the garage still still has a very
stinky paint smell - much different from normal paint. I won't be
using it again.
KC