Posted to rec.woodworking

Default How can I cut a 90 degree groove the length of a log?

wrote in news:0ecb2b26-8316-4733-b909-9b61db61da84
@v15g2000hsa.googlegroups.com:

Thanks for all the suggestions. I never did figure out how to look at
the pictures posted at news:alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking, but I
think I have some good ideas from the written suggestions here. I had
no idea that brass screws wouldn't hurt a carbide blade.

Go he
http://www.usenet-
replayer.com/groups/alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.html

Watch for URL wrap.

Using Google Groups does not give you binaries access, and that's what you
need to view pictures on alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.

Puckdropper