Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Time of year

"Rob G" wrote in message

Thanks Adam. I think that might be just what I want for the heating. It
doesn't really matter how it works - so long as it can cope with the
government changing the rules.

Edgar

Ahhh .. that's the point. The radio ones will adjust to an external
signal, but the others that re-set themselves are like the clock in your
PC - it's 'hard-wired' in and will change regardless of any government on
the last Sunday in October and whenever it is in March.

The one in your PC will change when it should, or at least it will under
windows as the rules are downloaded from windows update.

Rob