Posted to alt.home.repair
ChrisCoaster ChrisCoaster is offline

Default Dear Friend's Toilet does not flush fully

On Oct 26, 9:02*pm, Red Green wrote:
wrote in news:a33adc2b-0f2f-4e4c-be9d-
:

A friend of ours has a toilet in her condo that when flushed does not
go down the bowl all the way. *I also noticed that the tank is a
plastic *almost* facsimile of the tank that belongs there.

I tried different water height settings and still the water, once it
reaches the bowl section, will not go down.

Is it simply the obvious - that there is a clog that has been brewing
somewhere down the line for a long time? *I'd really love to help her
so she and her roommates don't have to dispose of their "solid waste"
in the wastebasket instead of where it belongs!!

If it is a clog, please recommend a good organic or semi-organic clog
remover.

regards,

-ChrisCoaster
so she and her roommates don't have to dispose of their "solid waste"
in the wastebasket

A condo with only 1 bathroom???

Something misleading here. Sounds like you're trying to get in tighter
with dear friend or a roommate. Were you sniffin' the seat while working
on it?

There's also the plumber option that she and her roommates can split the
cost with. A real friend wouldn't have you dabbling in their ****/****
residue.- Hide quoted text -

Why don't you go vote for that Emperor Palpatine look-a-like and his
Dick-Cheney-in-Drag VP running mate Palin, ya NEOCON NUT?! That's
right, you sound just like one of them, thinkin' everyone that
BREATHES is either a "TERRORIST" or a "PEVERT".

Play footsie in any public bathroom stalls lately, Mr. Larry CRAIG?

I'm trying to get honest advice here, and YOU'VE gotta come along with
your moral majority happy horse****.

Sheesh...next, please!

-CC