Posted to uk.d-i-y
Anna Kettle[_2_] Anna Kettle[_2_] is offline

Default Time of year

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 19:26:02 +0000, Broadback
wrote:

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Broadback wrote:
Another reason our pathetic government want to alter the clocks is to
have us on the same time as the EEC.

Don't be silly. BST existed long before the 'EEC'.

Indeed, but the government wish to change that to "GBT", which would
mean synchronising us with the EEC, that would give us what is now BST
all Winter and double BST in the Summer.

Oh goodie! This is the first time I have felt in close communion with
this government for a long time ...

And Robgraham I am sorry if I upset your expectations but I expect it
wont get any better now cos I am the right side ot a bottle of
carmenere tonight and I am not ms perfect as you have discovered

Anna
--
Anna Kettle
Lime plaster repair and conservation