Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Looking for a part - can some one point me to a source?

clipped

Try a vacuum cleaner sales and repair shop. Most cities and towns
have one or more. Take the carpet cleaner along and I'm sure they can
match something.

Yes, Sears has a 5 year limit on their item parts. Exactly why I will
NOT buy any sort of power tools or machinery from them.

There are amazing treasures to be found in the back rooms of old repair
shops - I just recently
got a new handle for the carrying case for my 40 y/o sewing machine.
Father/son biz - I asked
the owner how long he had been in business - the reply "all my life". 75?