Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

Default Advise

Sun, Sep 14, 2003, 11:36pm (EDT-1) (Max=A0Power)
put out:
I have a rather expensive tobacco pipe snip How do I clean this snip
Please answer by email.

OK, I'll advise.

Don't post on this newsgroup with code in your sig block.

Quit smoking.

If you're gonna post here, don't ask to answered by e-mail. If you
are too bone idle to check for responses, you don't deserve answers.
Besides, it makes you look like a WebTV user.

JOAT
I've heard it said, "All roads lead to Rome". But wouldn't that depend
on which way you're going?

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 13 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/