Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] mkirsch1@rochester.rr.com is offline

Default "Paint your house yellow or go to jail"

Don Klipstein wrote:
I have heard a story of a homeowner in an HOA neighborhood protesting
the home painting regulations by painting the front of the house with the
most-glaring large-polka-dot pattern using the two-most-unlike-eachother
allowable shades of "beige" or "beige-white" or whatever the allowable
color was.

Good red-meat eating, gun-toting, Republican-voting, 'mericans should
have absolutely no sympathy for someone who signs an agreement like
that, then decides he/she doesn't like what the agreement has to say.

The should have thought about that BEFORE they signed the paper.

I can do what I want with my property, but if I sign that right away,
I got no reason to complain.