Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default Time of year

Broadback wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Yehbut you get those lovely long days in the summer.

Full of midges and still not warm.

Warm and sunny all summer long when I were a lad in Aberdeen. TV was
something to look forward to as well. ;-)

Why do the Scots always grumble about their lack of daylight in Winter?
Surely they know they make up for it in the Summer, all of earth has
exactly the same daylight, and dark, average 12 hours a day.
Another reason our pathetic government want to alter the clocks is to
have us on the same time as the EEC. How ever does the USA manage,
different time zones in the same country? Does not seem to have held
them back!

In the same country? In the same bloomin' state:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_in_Indiana

--
Rod

onset.