Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark Mark is offline

Default High return temperature on condensing boiler CH

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 09:53:01 +0000, John Rumm
wrote:

Mark wrote:
Hi,

My boiler shows the return temperature of the CH on its display.
Earlier today it was showing 75(C) which seems very hot. As it is a
condensing boiler won't this mean it is operating outside its
condensing mode?

What is a good solution for this? I don't think the pump is
adjustable.

Does if have a flow temperature adjustment?

Yes. It's set to "E", if that's any help.

Was the house warm?

I would say it was nearly warm.

Have you got Thermostatic radiator valves?

Yes (except in room with thermostat).

What make and model is the boiler?

W-B Hiflow 440

How many rads?