Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default See where your students go...

John Larkin wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
John Larkin wrote:
Eeyore wrote:
John Larkin wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:

Years ago I did design work for Arizona Microtek and helped a very
bright young student/junior engineer along with his education in
ASIC's and solid state design.

So where does he end up...

http://www.schreyeraudio.com/ ;-)

Tragic. And why do audio people keep using those fakey scrolley Gothic
fonts on their gear? And the rotten mis-registered silk-screening?

Not in the UK we don't.

OK, show us your stuff.

I don't do guitar amps myself - at least not since 1981 but here's an
example.
http://www.marshallamps.com/

Nothing Gothic about those AFAICS. Apart maybe from the music sometimes
played through them.

Did you design the Marshall amps?

No. Did I claim to ? They are however the world's leading brand of amplification
for guitarists.

Their "Marshall" logo sure is a hokey scrolley font.

Based on Jim Marshall's own signature.

Graham