Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Political signs

Bob F wrote:
Unfortunately, we are creating way more terrorists than we are
killing by our actions.
People get mad when the are invaded, occupied, and killed by the
hundreds of thousands.

They'll get over it.

There's a wonder republican christian attitude.

As for creating more terrorists than we've killed, where are they?

Please let us know so we can go kill them.

They are the ones we killed. There were virtually no terrorists in
Iraq before we invaded.

Okay, but they didn't just miracle themselves there. They came from
somewhere! And wherever they came from now has fewer terrorists.

Now it could be they were responsible, respected citizens and the appearance
of American troops inspired them to take up arms. If so, then they had some
gene or indoctrination that overwhelmed their common sense. Whether nature
or nurture, we need to stamp that out too.

The goal here is to kill terrorists. It doesn't matter where they came from
or how they came to be terrorists. We must guarantee a future for them that
includes dead.