Scott Cramer

Default HUMOR: Getting even at Home Depot

A few years ago, I read about a guy that had a bunch of bumper
stickers made up, that he would paste on cars that were parked in
handicapped spaces without a permit.

The stickers said "I am an asshole. I park in handicap spaces."

I like it.

There are several handicapped spots in front of our local grocery
store. They are the favorite parking place of the pickup jockeys who stop
in for their Slim Jims and 12-packs of Anheuser-Busch products, the empties
of which they use to decorate the roadsides on their way home.

The shopping cart corrals aren't too far from the handicapped parking
spaces. When the opportunity presents itself, I wait until the bozo gets
into the store, then I surround his cowboy Cadillac with haphazard blocks
of carts. This takes only a few moments. The time he saves by parking
right in front of the store is lost in clearing a path back into his
vehicle.

Scott, closet vigilante