Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Political signs

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message

Unfortunately, we are creating way more terrorists than we are
killing by our actions.
People get mad when the are invaded, occupied, and killed by the
hundreds of thousands.

except the ones killing them by the "100's of thousands" were their so-
called Islamic "friends".

Because we destroyed all structure that kept them in line.
And replaced it with nothing.

Many Iraqi's have now realized that and have switched sides.
Too bad the hateful DemocRATs will not recognize it.

Why do they want us out then. They have made that clear.

Iraqis celebrated when Saddam was deposed.Maybe you missed the video on TV
news?

Yeah. I saw the video of them toppleing the statue. Then I found out that it was
staged by the military.