Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Political signs

"HeyBub" wrote in message
Bob F wrote:

Are we talking about the same people? Seriously. Sometimes I feel
like I'm living in this weird backwards parallel universe when I read
some of these posts.

Pretty amazing, isn't it. I guess we'll soon see who the public
believes.

I think we're seeing it already as the investor class computes the future of a
probable Obama administration.

Amazing. It is all because Obama is getting elected, not because of the obcene
rupublican policies and lack of regulation that collapsed the economy? It is
crazy the way republicans can blame anythig that happens on the democrats. It
seems like republicans can make no mistakes at all. LOL!