Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] BSAKing@hotmail.com is offline

Default Looking for a part - can some one point me to a source?

I have a Sears/Kenmore power spray carpet cleaner model 175-81980C and
the girlfriend lost my uphostery nozzle part #643737-692 for it.

I called sears Canada and I *think* Sears only carries parts for 5
years and it was beneath them (or more likely beyond them) to try to
cross reference it or anything.

I am sure that a replacement must exist, even if it is one from a
different year that will do the job. I mean they must have sold a
zillion of these things over the years. I have a query in to several
on-line places, but no repsonse so far.

Would anyone happen to know where to source something like this? It is
just the plastic shell that hooks to the hose and sucks up water. I
found the spray nozzle and trickey bits for it that attach to the
shell itself...

Thanks & regards....