Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default A new solution to the Bush/McCain economic collapse

On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 11:49:17 -0500, the infamous Ignoramus20172
scrawled the following:

On 2008-10-28, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:
On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 08:47:24 -0400, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

Just as you will be responsible for what your candidate does if he is
elected. I believe you have the heavier burden there, Ed.

It wouldn't matter who was elected, he's in for a hellish time. It would be
worse for McCain, with a Congress trying to pull in another direction.

Perhaps, but I was thinking about how the fit's gonna hit the shan
when Obama's projects end up costing us more than the war has.

The hope is that there is some benefit from these projects, unlike
from the war.

Isn't that like Paulson's "hope" that banks would use the @#$%@#$
bailout money to make _loans_?

If the party takes the high road, that'll be good. But if they revert
to their lower selves and turn super-conservative and moral-majoritize
(like my new word?) it again, they're in for real trouble, as they
should be.

I think that the Republican party is becoming marginalized.

No, the American people have become marginalized...by the media, our
politicians, and their puppeteers.

--
Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.