Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus20172 Ignoramus20172 is offline

Default Another Defective Metal Product

On 2008-10-29, Wes wrote:
Ignoramus20172 wrote:

Doctored ammo has been a US pys war tactic for many years, when
dealing with asyemetric forces.

This is our asymmetric version of a roadside bomb.

War is hell. Only idiots try to make it civilized.

I do not think that making rigged ammunition is uncivilized.
posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/